- Thought for food
- Discuss the measures needed to attain the Target 3 for the Sustainable Development Goal.
- Don’t tax the tiller
- Implementing an agricultural tax would further worsen the plight of the farmers in India. Critically examine.
- GST no panacea
- Does rolling out of GST beneficial in Indian context. Discuss the criticism it has received.
- Monsoon’s here
- What is the correlation among El-Nino, La-Nina and drought in the Indian Landscape. What is the way out to mitigate their impact.
- Question of public trust
- Zika outbreak has shined an unflattering light on the quality of health reporting in India. Does it raise any ethical concern? Examine.
- Exam blues
- Enumerate the merits and demerits of ‘Continuous & Comprehensive Evaluation’ (CCE) Grading Pattern.
- GM mustard’s a major step forward
- What are the criticisms received by GM technology in India? Indians rejected the GM Bt brinjal; will the same be followed in case of GM mustard? Discuss.
- Don’t just light the fire
- Niti Aayog, in its Draft Three Year Action Agenda, has drawn attention to the need for a sustainable plan for solid waste management in Indian cities. Critically examine the features of this Agenda.
- The sting of Zika
- To counter OBOR, India and Japan propose Asia-Africa sea corridor
Rajya Sabha : Morning News Bulletins