- Beyond the language conflict
- Which articles constitutes Part IV & Part XVII? (Reference)
- The State’s usage of Article 348 contrasts with Article 19. Critically examine.
- Questions that won’t go away
- Is the army official’s action to tie a man to his jeep as a shield justified? Comment.
- A way out for her too
- What is triple talaq? What is Talaq-e-Sunnah?
- What exactly is ‘instant talaq’? How is it different from Talaq-e-Sunnah?
- Can a man marry his wife after pronouncing the third talaq?
- Do women have any right to divorce the husband in Islam?
- Has any Islamic country taken up reforms in the practice of talaq?
- Reference : Key Questions on Muslim Divorce Law
- The flow of funds in India
- What is Flow of Funds (FoF) framework? What is the difference between FoF and GDP approach? Explain.
- Marks and standards
- Should all state-boards too follow moderation policy? Enumerate the points in favour of you answer.
- Animal farm
- Should people have a say (referendum) in policy making? Justify.
- Time we taught farming in schools
- Can the agricultural sector crisis be mitigated by bringing agriculture to the mainstream education? Critically comment.
- Let there be light
- Explain the terms : ‘Rural electrification’ & ‘Electric mobility’.
- We must worry about State finances
- How can GST help the State budgets in the problem of fiscal slippage?
- What are the features of Ujwal Discom Assurance Yojna (UDAY)?
- Differentiate between GFD & GDP ratios.
- Reservoir levels: More water than expected, more expected
- Make the list of reservoirs and basins list from the ‘Water in Reservoirs’ picture.
- As Zika reported, similarity to two other diseases poses challenge
- What India can learn from Israel
- The Aadhaar legal framework is broken
- How does Indian investment in Africa compare with China’s?
Rajya Sabha : Morning News Bulletins